Your safety is our top priority
We are committed to protecting everyone in this clinic from illness caused by viruses and bacteria.
Currently we are on high alert due to the presence of COVID-19 in Australia and we are following all guidance provided by the Department of Health.
Our infection control procedures within the clinic include:
- Strict hand hygiene
- Hand sanitiser being available for customer use
- Disinfection of medical equipment, headphones and remote after every use
- Cleaning / disinfection of clinical rooms after every customer
- Multiple cleaning / disinfection of customer spaces, door handles, tables, chairs, armrests, etc after each client visit and throughout the day
- Wearing face masks and disposable gloves when conducting appointments and when handling hearing aids
We will reschedule appointments for all customers who have:
- Flu-like symptoms (fever, fatigue, aches and pains, headache) including a cough
- Travelled from overseas in the past 14 days
- Has had close contact with any family member/friend/acquaintance that has travelled overseas in the past 14 days
Please DO NOT visit the clinic if you experience any of the symptoms above or have travelled overseas.
If you require batteries, wax filters, etc, we can post these out to you.
If you have any questions or need to place an order for consumables via post, please contact your clinic.